ESL-500 is supported by government-support project
|Capacity(the number of animals)||Chicken127 / Duck58 / Swine1|
|Equipment standard(mm)||2,765 X 1,220 X 2,990|
|Chamber size(mm)||1,300 X 850 X 555|
＊ Calculation Criteria : Chicken 1.6kg / Duck 3.5kg / Swine 115kg
- Complete sterilization with alkaline hydrolysis system
- Odour-free technology
- Made of stainless steel for enhanced durability
- Easy manipulation with automatic system
Alkaline hydrolysis system
Eco-friendly disposal of animal carcasses (odour-free)
▶ Alkaline hydrolysis system
- An alkaline hydrolysis system can completely sterilize livestock carcasses, and it is possible to separate the bones without any secondary treatment, which are effective resources.
- An alkaline hydrolysis is a safe method that can sterilize not only pathogenic bacterium but also prions such as BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy), as well as it can prevent the spread of disease.
- An alkaline hydrolysis system can quickly decompose animal carcasses which prevents pollution and odors from the carcass also contribute to improvement of the farming environment.
▶ Abroad case
- Carcass Disposal : A Comprehensive Review, 2004
- Guidelines on tissue infectivity distridution in transmissible spongiform encephalopathies, 2010, WHO
- As for the government-support project, it differs depending on local government, requests for details to the stock breeding department of the competent authority or to head office of STI.
- In case of purchasing with government support business, STI head office is responsible for the related document works.
- Nationwide delivery and after services are available.
- STI runs a product exhibition all the time in the head office.
- We have a professional counselor and a sales department, please contact the head office for any inquiry.
Request for purchase consultation
Consultation with a person in charge
In the head office
Request an estimate for desire product
Check field situation
Conclusion of purchase contract
Basic operation test after the delivery from head office
Animal disease control Procedures
1. Outbreak of infectious disease
Avian Influenza(AI) etc.
2. Request accept
Check infectious disease
Check field situation
Animal disease control
4. Site preparation
Securement of driveway
5. Cull/Chemical treatment
Cleaning up the site