alkaline hydrolysis system
Carcass disposal equipment
ESL-100 is supported by government-support project
|Capacity(the number of animals)||Chicken38 / Duck17|
|Equipment standard(mm)||2,092 X 840 X 1,303|
|Chamber size(mm)||640 X 480 X 430|
＊ Calculation Criteria : Chicken 1.6kg / Duck 3.5kg
- Complete sterilization with alkaline hydrolysis system
- Odour-free technology
- Made of stainless steel for enhanced durability
- Easy manipulation with automatic system
Alkaline hydrolysis system
Eco-friendly disposal of animal carcass (odour-free)
- Alkaline hydrolysis system can completely sterilize livestock carcass, and it is possible to separate the bones without any secondary treatment, which are effective resources.
- Alkaline hydrolysis is a safe method that can sterilize not only pathogenic bacterium but also prion such as BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy), as well as it can prevent from spreading diseases.
- Alkaline hydrolysis system can quickly decompose animal carcasses which prevent pollution and odors from the carcass also it contributes improvement of the farming environment.
▶ Abroad case
- Carcass Disposal : A Comprehensive Review, 2004
- Guidelines on tissue infectivity distridution in transmissible spongiform encephalopathies, 2010, WHO
▶ Purchasing procedures
- In the case of government-support projects, there are differences by local government. (For details, please inquire with the municipal animal husbandry department or STI Co., Ltd head office.)
- If you are purchasing equipment with government-support projects, the related documents will be prepared by STI Co., Ltd head office.
- Delivery is carried out directly from our head office, and perform basic operational tests on the installation site.
- Before the equipment is delivered, pre-inspection in the installation site will be proceed (electricity, installation location, water supply, drainage, etc.).
- We provide nationwide delivery as well as equipment 1 year warranty
- We have product display hall in our main office